Tuesday 24 May 2011

Why I Like Geomatika

Geomatika aka Geomatika College International is where I have started on the path to higher education. It may not be among 'THE most popular private colleges or universities' such as Taylors, Sunway, and SEGI, to name a few; but I think friendly people, a quiet and conducive place to study, dedicated lecturers, well-paced course structure, convenient transportation, as well as decent plus reasonably priced food nearby is all that one needs of a place of higher learning. Even though a huge library, courts and fields for all sports, sounds great and all; however it is not like that is where students will stay through out their college or university life. And I have found that Geomatika fulfill these 'requirements'. Without paying an arm and leg, I can enjoy my student life; I guess that is why I like Geomatika.

No comments:

Post a Comment