Tuesday 24 May 2011

Memorable Event

In Geomatika, my most memorable event would probably be the first day I entered the college as a student. While there are others such as seeing the hostel, meeting my English teacher (reminds me slightly of Mr. House from a show of the same name) for the first time, and many others; even the title 'the FIRST DAY' just have that extra something to it. The day started as a sunny day, but I got the wrong information and had to wait 30 minutes for the bus to pick me up worrying all the time that I might have been left behind. At the college, I got lost trying to find the office until someone pointed me to the right direction (I am so glad they didn't play a trick on me by telling me to go in the opposite direction) and then Mr. Nihal, the director, so happened to come into office later that day thus I came to class late. Then I sat in the coldest part of the class for the rest of the day (the aircond directly blowing at me) and it felt like my ears were going to be frozen. Well, no pain, no gain goes the proverb plus what kind of first day would it be if everything was perfect and there were no problems? Definitely not a memorable one.

No comments:

Post a Comment